Tuesday, December 6, 2011

hoa Đà Lạt - flowers of Dalat

Judging from my last emo post, I'd say it was about time for a vacation. My spirit has been renewed. It is absolutely incredible here. Mountains, fresh air, cool weather. It is exactly what I needed. As an introduction to my adventures here, let me just present the most spectacular feature of this city--I have never seen so many magnificent flowers in all of my life--they are absolutely stunning. The city is hopelessly romantic.











itty bitty baby orange :)











...and I am sure many more to come, as I have only been here 3 days. More adventures ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẻ bài viết hay,
    Thư viện luận văn 365 chia sẻ tài liệu luận văn đồ án môn học tiểu luận đồ án thạc sĩ tiến sĩ miễn phí
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thư viện tài liệu miễn phí với hàng triệu tài liệu của tất cả các chuyên nghành.
    Website: http://luanvan365.com/
    Click vào Keywords: Luận văn Ngoại Thương
    Click vào Keywords: Luận văn Ngoại Thương

    ReplyDelete